Global Alliance Capital’s Global Private Markets Platform Value Add:
- Market Knowledge and Fund Manager Relationships - Extensive general partner relationships, in the market intelligence, has allowed Global Alliance Capital to easily manage due diligence and transfer a portfolio with over 320 funds, managed by nearly 125 general partners and over 2300 underlying companies.
- Navigating Complex Situations - As manager of its own listed vehicles and a fund investor, Global Alliance Capital had the experience and ability to structure an extremely attractive solution for investors by providing the option of cash or rollover, addressing the needs of a wide shareholder base.
- A Large Investor with Streamlined Decision Making - Global Alliance Capital’s size and experience allowed it to consider and then fully underwrite a large and very complex transaction, quickly and efficiently.
Benefits to Global Alliance Capital’s Investors
- Access to a Highly Successful Deal - Global Alliance Capital investors were able to access a large and complex, innovative transaction with a large portfolio of assets managed by a highly qualified level of general partners.
- Future Deal Flow - With proven abilities to identify, unlock and execute an extremely complex transaction, Global Alliance Capital investors stand to gain from future secondary opportunities.
This is not an offering or solicitation of securities or investments or investment services. This is for informational purposes only and intended for the use of General Partners or Management teams considering partnering with Global Alliance Capital.